Commercial leases for healthcare facilities are complex legal agreements and are typically much more complicated than residential leases. The healthcare attorneys at the Law Office of Bradley Byars help our healthcare provider clients negotiate fair terms in commercial lease agreements.
Some of the key terms that may require negotiation when leasing a building for a healthcare facility include:
- Whether the tenant or landlord is responsible for maintenance
- Which party pays for utilities, taxes, and property insurance
- The monthly rent and length of the lease
- Drafting a letter of intent in the early stages
- Lease terms for house the property will be used
- Out clauses
Contact the Law Office of Bradley Byars today for legal guidance on leasing a building for a healthcare facility.